Dům krytý zemí

Vše o okolo stavby domu
LucieX01

Dům krytý zemí

Příspěvek od LucieX01 »

Poradí mi někdo se stavbou malého domku krytého zemí? Popřípadě kdo navrhne projekt,znáte architekta...Máte někdo zkušenosti? Děkuji

Pozuruj a jednej - PermaMax

Re: Dům krytý zemí

Příspěvek od Pozuruj a jednej - PermaMax »

I've made a few smaller buildings with green roof + have complete plans for building project for sale (5000kc) for this one:

Zdravim,

Max

LucieX01

Příspěvek od LucieX01 »

Děkuji, pročtu si to :-)

Cyril Prosecký říká:
Zkuste se podívat na http://www.zelenebydleni.eu. Jsou to stránky, pojednávající o výstavbě domů chráněných zemí na Jižním Chlumu u Zlína. Je tam i kontakt.

LucieX01

Příspěvek od LucieX01 »

Děkuji, jdu to pročíst...

Pozuruj a jednej - PermaMax říká:

I've made a few smaller buildings with green roof + have complete plans for building project for sale (5000kc) for this one:

Zdravim,

Max

LucieX01

Příspěvek od LucieX01 »

Ahoj Maxi, neumím anglicky tak píši česky.Snad nevadí? Co jsem pochopila nabízíš projekční plán k tomuto domku?

S tím plánkem,bych mohla zajít na stavební úřad? Mně osobně by se líbil domek, který je na stránkách simondale, nejde mi stáhnout obrázek, je v té nabídce dalších domů na 11místě. Chtěla bych něco jednoduchého, žádné podlaží, jedna větší místnost+koupelna a místo na skladování potravin. Děláš projekty? Kolik by stál projekt na takový domek? Cca?

Promiň asi moc otázek:-) dalo by se postavit něco bez stavebního povolení-aby nikdo nic nepoznal? Ta byrokracie a samé zbytečné placení za razítka-to je hrozné... Děkuji Lucie z Litoměřic

Zdravim,

Max

QNX

Příspěvek od QNX »

Max. To je moc pěkné a je to mnohem víc eko-perma-dům než ten železobetonový podzemní bunkr co jsem posílal já :-) , ale "dům krytý zemí" asi měl být podzemní dům a ne dům se zelenou střechou. (?) V každém případě to máš pěkné.

Pozuruj a jednej - PermaMax

Příspěvek od Pozuruj a jednej - PermaMax »

QNX: Yes; I can't say I was impressed with your bunker... ;o)

Have a look at the Simon Dale site and you'll see what inspire many as an earth covered home. Unfortunately even Simon has found out that not having walls separate from roof is causing problems (much like earth ships), so the 'Fazolka' is designed not to have that problem. The site was on a sloping meadow, and as seen on the technical drawing the roof would end 0,5 m above ground, in other words from the North it would look like a hill. 

....And did anyone spot the mistake? Yes, there's a fundamental mistake in the design; the house would overheat.

It would need a balcony shading the lower windows, and a type of adjustable 'cap' shading/sheltering the 2 larger windows upstairs.

Lucie: I teach natural building, consult projects, can help sketch projects and direct an architect to make your project, (Also in CZ language, but I can't write Czech!) but no; Even though I'm a civil engineer (environmental management) I don't have a round stamp and I hate Czech 'uradniky' !!! See more here: www.jen-sen.cz

The Fazolka was designed to be build for less than 50.000 kc, however we paid 25.000kc for the  architect project, inclusive static and fire report. The drawings were approved but we couldn't get a permit to build on the land, so the house was never build. The plans was immediately accepted in Slovakia when a friend used them.

LucieX01

Příspěvek od LucieX01 »

Děkuji Maxi...já budu mít stavební parcelu,ale stejně pak vše záleží na stavebním úřadu,zda to povolí...Hurá svoboda :-(

Musím si pořádně přeložit tvou odpověd. Lucie

QNX: Yes; I can't say I was impressed with your bunker... ;o)

Have a look at the Simon Dale site and you'll see what inspire many as an earth covered home. Unfortunately even Simon has found out that not having walls separate from roof is causing problems (much like earth ships), so the 'Fazolka' is designed not to have that problem. The site was on a sloping meadow, and as seen on the technical drawing the roof would end 0,5 m above ground, in other words from the North it would look like a hill. 

....And did anyone spot the mistake? Yes, there's a fundamental mistake in the design; the house would overheat.

It would need a balcony shading the lower windows, and a type of adjustable 'cap' shading/sheltering the 2 larger windows upstairs.

Lucie: I teach natural building, consult projects, can help sketch projects and direct an architect to make your project, (Also in CZ language, but I can't write Czech!) but no; Even though I'm a civil engineer (environmental management) I don't have a round stamp and I hate Czech 'uradniky' !!! See more here: www.jen-sen.cz

The Fazolka was designed to be build for less than 50.000 kc, however we paid 25.000kc for the  architect project, inclusive static and fire report. The drawings were approved but we couldn't get a permit to build on the land, so the house was never build. The plans was immediately accepted in Slovakia when a friend used them.

Perma Sen

Příspěvek od Perma Sen »

A) That you don't believe it is your problem, not mine, eh?

B) We had the post and beams available, 1000 cut short apple trees, the earth and saw dust. We also had the old windows and doors, as well as the compost toilet and a huge )7000L) oak beer barrel which made the bathroom.

Rocks for foundation, straw bales etc are very inexpensive, and we have forest for various logs/branches. Biggest expense would be the foil for the roof, and water; electricity would simply be a few 12 volt lights connected to batteries on our solar trac.

C) For comparison: The building for Rarasci cost a few posts from the state forest, rocks from quarry+transport, 2 cm styrofoam in floor, some sand, 8 x 12 volt lamps, a little to finalize the door, some sand of various quality + pipes for the rocket stove. Biggest cost was the polyethylene  membrane in the roof. max. 25.000 kc.

It measures 6x8 meters but oval. And significantly; it did not require architect project as officially it's a winter garden ;o)

Add the permaculture element that everything should generate a profit: The cottage is fundamental for our forest kindergarten which creates a 3 day/week job for Radka, will be used the next 2 weeks for children camps, have been build through many courses incl. local children and visiting waldorf school, will be educational area for our big community event with Diana Leafe Christian, a tea house during the ESBG and serves as a dormitory for many volunteers as they visit our center for natural building.

D) Our 4 mio kc value. 160m2 2 storey straw bale house will cost around 1,2 mio when finalized due to similar approach.

...Welcome to the world of permaculture/natural building!  :o)

Odpovědět